COVID-19 Emergency Services
COVID-19 has effected our communities in sudden and unexpected ways. To support individuals and families experiencing hardship in Harrison and Lewis Counties, Central WV Community Action is offering emergency assistance in the following ways:
- Rent/Mortgage financial assistance
- Home/Rental insurance costs
- Heating and Cooling repairs
- Emergency Home repairs
- Daycare/private childcare expenses
- Food assistance
- Medical/Dental expenses
- Vehicle costs, repairs, gas, insurance, registration and renewals
- Phone and internet communications
- Job/career transition support
- Mental well-being, abuse, neglect services
- …and more
For more than 50 years, Central WV Community Action has been delivering family services (like utility assistance and heating assistance) to meet the emergency needs of our community, while also helping to place them on the path to self-sufficiency.
If you are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19, we may be able to help.
- Must reside in Harrison or Lewis County
- Must have circumstances related to COVID-19
- Income guidelines have been increased to 200% of the Federal Poverty Limit (click here for details)
Central WV Community Action is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization serving Harrison and Lewis Counties with the vision of ending poverty in Central WV.